Oregon Child Forensic Interview Training
This intensive 5-day training will help you understand forensic interviewing in Oregon and teach you how to follow the Oregon Interviewing Guidelines. The Oregon Child Forensic Interview Training (OCFIT) is evidence-based, supported by up-to-date research, and approved by the National Children’s Alliance to meet all Forensic Interview Training Standards.
The application for May 2023 Oregon Child Forensic Interview Training (OCFIT) is now OPEN and is due by Sunday, March 26, 2023, by 11:59 p.m. This training will be held IN-PERSON in Bend, OR, from May 8-12, 2023.
Training Location: Hilton Garden Inn (425 SW Bluff Dr, Bend, OR 97702)
Applicants will be notified by Friday, March 31, 2023, of acceptance or waitlist status.
The schedule is as follows:
- Monday, May 8 (1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday, May 9 (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday, May 10 (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
- Thursday, May 11 (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
- Friday, May 12 (8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)