Oregon Child Forensic Interview Training
This intensive 5-day training will help you understand forensic interviewing in Oregon and teach you how to follow the Oregon Interviewing Guidelines. The Oregon Child Forensic Interview Training (OCFIT) is evidence-based, supported by up-to-date research, and approved by the National Children’s Alliance to meet all Forensic Interview Training Standards.
The application for October 2023 Oregon Child Forensic Interview Training (OCFIT) is now OPEN! This training will be held IN-PERSON in Medford, OR, from October 23-27, 2023. The deadline for applying is Sunday, September 10, at 11:59 p.m.
Applicants will be notified by Monday, September 18, of acceptance or waitlist status.
The schedule is as follows:
- Monday, October 23 (1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday, October 24 (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday, October 25 (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
- Thursday, October 26 (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
- Friday, October 27 (8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)